PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE FOR THE HOMEBUYER
FHR Housing Counselors provide potential homebuyers with individualized guidance and education in a comfortable one-on-one setting. Our staff of experienced housing counselors provide a variety of services which include:
- View your credit report and dispute any errors
- Help you evaluate your spending and formulate a budget
- Determine the purchase price that you can afford
- Create a financial plan to eliminate debt
- Determine what is the best loan for you
- Explain the terms of your loan
- Help you evaluate your selected home
- Prepare you for closing on your home
- Determine if you qualify for down payment assistance
FHR counselors act as a neutral third party – in other words, we do not earn a fee based upon the home purchase decisions you make. We will help you make decisions that are right for you. FHR advises potential homebuyers to attend the Homebuyer Education Classes. Counseling services are provided at no cost.
Call FHR at (520) 318-0993 to schedule an appointment.
FHR is certified by HUD as a Housing Counseling Agency and has adopted The National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education, Counseling and Foreclosure Intervention. Housing counselors and educators are individually certified with Neighborworks Center for Homeownership Counseling and Education.